KINWebBrowser is a web browser module for your apps.
- iOS 7 & 8 support for iPhone and iPad devices
- Safari-like interface
- Animated progress bar
- Customizable UI including tint color
- Portrait and landscape orientation support
- Use with existing UINavigationController or present modally
- Delegate protocol for status callbacks
- Action button to allow users to copy URL, share, or open in Safari & Google Chrome
- Supports subclassing
- Installation with CocoaPods
KINWebBrowser consists of a single component:
KINWebBrowserViewController - a
UIViewController that contains a full featured web browser.
KINWebBrowserViewController must be contained in a UINavigationController.
Pushing to the navigation stack:
1 2 3
1 2 3 4 5
These dependency projects should be also installed with KINWebBrowser. They are installed automatically when installing KINWebBrowser with CocoaPods.
- TUSafariActivity - a UIActivity subclass that provides an “Open In Safari” action to a UIActivityViewController
- ARChromeActivity - a UIActivity subclass that provides an “Open In Google Chrome” action to a UIActivityViewController
Customizing the User Interface
The tint color of the toolbars and toolbar items can be customized.
Title Bar Content
The URL can be shown in the
UINavigationBar while loading. The title of the page can be shown when loading completes.
KINWebBrowserDelegate is a set of
@optional callback methods to inform the
delegate of status changes.
1 2 3